At Gump & Faiella, LLC, we focus on protecting the rights of injured and insured persons by aggressively prosecuting insurance claim denials and insurance bad faith cases.
People buy insurance because they want to protect their family, property, possessions, businesses and well being. Unfortunately, insurance companies often have different interests.
Insurance companies want to limit the payments they make on claims so profits remain high. When an insurance company improperly limits claim payments, fails to take proper steps to timely settle claims against its insured, wrongfully denies payment, or generally acts in its own best interest rather than its insured, it has violated the intent of the insurance contract.
We Can Help
Insurance contracts, despite their complex language, are a simple concept. In exchange for a payment of money, the insurance company promises to perform by paying benefits in the future when a legitimate claim is made. When insurance companies break that promise, the Columbia insurance lawyers at Gump & Faiella, LLC are ready to help prosecute your claims against the insurance company to get the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys have successfully pursued cases for insurance claims denials and insurance bad faith claims involving:
- Wrongful denial of claims
- Wrongful denial of benefits
- Wrongful denial of coverage
- Wrongful cancellation of coverage
- Refusal to defend the insured
- Denial of underinsured benefits
- Denial of uninsured benefits
- Denial of homeowners coverage
- Denial of health insurance benefits
- Denial of life insurance benefits
- Denial of accidental death policies
- Denial of credit life insurance
- Denial of disability insurance
- Business owners policy disputes
- Commercial general policy disputes
- Commercial auto policy disputes
- Claims against insurance agents
- Claims against insurance brokerages
Call (800) 264-3455 for Assistance
At Gump & Faiella, LLC our Columbia insurance attorneys represent individuals who have been mistreated by insurance companies. In addition to contract damages, injured individuals, entities may be able to claim damages, including penalties for bad conduct and punitive damages, if it is determined that the insurer acted with careless disregard or willfully.
If you believe that you have been injured by an insurance company’s wrongful denial of your insurance claim, denial of benefits, bad faith or your insurance company is refusing to protect you when you have been sued, contact a knowledgeable insurance lawyer to learn more about your options and legal rights.